Monday, August 6, 2007

My Opening Statement

Sup, people...

The name's ULT
IMATE COORDINATOR if you haven’t realized that by now. Anime otakus sometimes call me Kira Yamato, my real life friends call me Jon in their hum-drum way. I like to go by UC – makes it simpler.

I wanna welcome you to my new blog. It’s my third, my first two being a disaster. Hopefully I won’t forget any passwords and keep this one alive.

Here I am going to rant. That’s right folks – this is MY RANTING BLOG. Here I can rant about whatever I want and nobody’s gonna stop me.

I’m gonna talk about politics here in the good old Philippines, and how it’s driving everyone around here crazy and away.

I wanna talk about volunteerism too – how I started to be involved in civic works for the local community for over twenty years now, and how it’s molded me to who I am now.

I wanna rant about my Mom’s Beef Caldereta – how her Spanish-style beef stew is THE BEST IN THE PLANET. Anyone who says otherwise better be ready for me going SEED with a Full Burst Blitzkrieg Attack on them, and ladies who wanna piece of bachelor me better learn how to cook like my Mom, or take a walk.

I wanna talk about anime, and how the Japanese animation films had affected my life and brighten my day. It gave me perspective of the people from the land of the rising sun.

I wanna talk about mecha – robots and more robots. I am obsessed with them, specially the Japanese kind that battles enemies with voice activated super weapons (from the Super Robot genre), and those mud trodding monsters who add the realities of war (from the real robot series).

And I wanna rant about Gunpla, my current hobby. I am so into building those Gundams from Japan, and I wanna share to all of you my simple collection. Granted I’m an amateur and I don’t paint my Gundams, but I think their looking out fine by me. Here's an example of my shabby Gunpla work, my MG Strike Freedom (my latest addition) infront of the 1/60 Strike Freedom Lightning Edition (my favorite Gunpla).



But for now that’s all I have to say. I wanna say more, but currently Manila is undergoing drought and I can’t fill the water of the Angel’s Bath. And since I only rant inside Angel's Bath, I can't do it right now. I can get water from the ArchAngel’s fresh water supplies, but Murrue-san’s already giving me the look – it says that I can’t use the bath at the moment. Dammit.

Oh well, there’ll be other days. Hopefully a storm or two will cover Angat Dam and fill it up to the brim with rain water – SO I CAN USE THE DAMN BATH!!!

But for now I’ll bury my misery in a plate of my Mom’s caldereta….

I love life...

1 comment:

gaijinph said...

why do i have this mental image of you screaming with veinss popping out while I was reading this...