Sunday, August 12, 2007

Gundam Expo Tokyo 2007

Famitsu.com just posted a page on the Gundam Expo Tokyo 2007, held yesterday in Tokyo. The show is one of the premier Gundam expositions in the world, and I would kill for a chance to go to Japan just to participate in one.

The website put up a lot of interesting Gundam and Gunpla stuff, including more releases for the new Gundam 00 anime series, including a Gunpla of the Ptolemaois - the main warship of the series; 1/144 HG, 1/60 Big Scale and MSIAs of the four new main Gundams; a PSP Gundam game (I forgot the title); interesting dioramas of a Zaku head and a Type 3 Space Colony; the Gundam Card Network Arcade Game, a first look at the Master Grade versions of the Turn A Gundam and the ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundams, numbered as MG 100 and MG 101 respectively; and 1/20 scale models of several Gundams. Pictures of these items can be found on the link above.

But to me, the highlight of the show - and the one that definitely dropped my jaw when I saw the pic, was the 1/20 scale (about a six-footer version) of the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam. I have the pic here courtesy of Famitsu.com.



I GOTTA HAVE ONE OF THOSE! EVEN IF I HAVE TO SELL MY CAR AND TAKE OUT THE GARAGE ROOF SO I CAN PUT THAT DAMN THING IN THERE!

Hopefuly more stuff will come out. But for that, check out the links at Gunota Headlines via the links and feeds here on my blog.

No comments: