Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Gunpla - 1/100 Master Grade Strike Freedom

Here is the newest Gunpla in my collection - the 1/100 Master Grade Strike Freedom Gundam. It's my latest acquistion and the my fourth Strike Freedom Gunpla. I guess its obvious that the Strike Freedom Gundam is my favorite Gundam so far.


I just bought this last week, and worked on it for several nights. I don't paint, so I did a no-paint method the best that I can, but I did panel inking and I think I did a good enough job with it.

Here's the Strike Freedom kneeling in front of its box. I love the articulation of the MG kit, that it can do such a pose with ease and stability.




Here it is in full Extended High Maneuverability Aerial Tactics (HiMAT) Mode, with the Super DRAGOON wings fully extended, with gold-plated solar flare thrusters showing.




This the Strike Freedom Gundam in its Blitzkrieg Attack Mode.



That's all for now. I'll post more pics of this Gunpla, and my other ones, as soon as I upload stuff on my PC. Hope you liked it!

No comments: